elder tanquary
Elder Tanquary has left Queen Creek, Arizona to serve the Lord on an LDS Religious Mission. He will be serving in the Mexico Mexico City Northwest Mission.
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Week 14? (I think he lost count)
Well this was a FAST week. also this week I had a big first! got attacked
my my first dog! woohoo!! not. Ripped my pants so now I get to learn
how to sew. the dog was really big so I"m glad I wasn't injured or
anything. that was on Tuesday. Wednesday we helped a guy make some tshirts and that's about it. Thursday
we had English class and then played futbol with the young men. that's
always fun. It was thanksgiving right? if not ill celebrate twice. haha Friday we taught a woman in a pollo shop. Saturday
we contacted people in the street which was exciting haha got 3 new
people in 30 min. love it. Then yesterday was stake conference. Not a
very big stake. haha i think there were more people at my farewell talk.
haha and today we went to a different zone. i got to play basketball! i wasn't as good but i still got to use something other then my feet haha.I
also saw one of my best friends from the mtc elder Holdaway which was
really nice. This week I learned that faith in Jesus Christ, not just
faith alone, faith in Jesus Christ is what brings miracles. When Christ
was on the earth, he healed the blind, healed the sick and raised the
dead. Moses departed the seas, the brother of Jared saw the hand of God.
now I ask you, have miracles ceased like these in our days? honestly
yes, they have. but not because God doesn't let them or because its
impossible, but because people don't have the faith in Jesus Christ.
Through faith in Jesus Christ, ALL things are possible. thank you
everyone for everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment