Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Week #5

Well this letter may be short, mostly just letting a few people know how I'm doing because its late. life here is great. things are starting to become normal to me which is weird because absolutely nothing here is normal. but its nice. I love playing futbol. on Monday mornings with other missionaries and Thursday nights with the members. its so fun and lets just say when I get home I'm gonna wanna play a lot so good luck;) haha also we bought some food but broke our stove burner thing so I found an old broken iron and have turned it in to a stove top. I can make toast and grilled cheese sandwiches. yum. but that's enough about those kind of things. This week we had a lot of success. we had 10 investigators and 7 less actives show up to church yesterday. so were feeling pretty confident right now. we are also having 2 baptisms this week! I love seeing people make changes in their lives because it makes them so much more happy. we also had the baptism for the little boy who the water was too cold last time and yet again it was too cold. it wasn't hes just not ready hes only 8 so its not a huge deal because someday he will make the decision for himself, and he will be blessed eternally. ok so here's possibly the craziest story you'll ever hear in your life. So the V's who I've mentioned in many letters is an inactive family. very inactive. and on Thursday they were talking with us and they were like we wish we could be baptized again. so we were explaining to them that that is what the sacrament is and they were just ya but being baptized would feel better. so on Sunday my companion decided to for some reason look up the records of the family and you'll never guess what we stumbled upon... they were never baptized! or paperwork was messed up and so now we got to tell them that they have the super rare opportunity should they decide they want to, to be baptized again. its a true miracle because now this family truly has a second chance to make a permanent change. please feel free to write back with questions, comments pictures, I just love hearing from you guys. yo se que la iglesia de Jesucristo es verdadera, y que Jesucristo es mi maximo ejemplo. Jesucristo suffermiente parra me, a fin de que yo puedo regulusar y vida con Dios en la eternos.Nosotros podomos recibir perdon por nuestro pecados, solo porque Dios envio Su hijo parra nosotros, y por cual, estomos es siempre agradacidos. yo ama mi hermano, y yo teminar en Su nombre Jesucristo, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment