well this week was another good one, and another diferent one. Sorry that I haven't really written hardly anything these last couple weeks, life in the mission has just been crazy lately. This last week I was with Elder Duarte working ridiculously hard, waking up at 5 to start working by 8 and getting home around 10 or 1030 every night. But it was worth it as we found a lot of new people to teach, and set 10 baptism dates in the week. We had some really spiritual experiences, and I just absolutely loved my time with elder duarte. I also went on splits with the assistant, elder castro from the dominican republic. hes a cool guy and his dad is a 70. we set a baptismal date and contacted almost 30 people in the streets. Its been really nice spending lots of time with the assistants and zone leaders. But today i got transfered to the other part of the mission in Coalcalco, ward of san cristobal. So its pretty much really different. no more hills!!! well I think there's some small hills i don't really know. but my new companion, elder cuello is from Honduras and was zone leader about 6 months ago. Well that was my week. crazy and crazy good. Thank you for everything you guys have done for me.
Elder Tanquary
No comments:
Post a Comment