Monday, April 21, 2014

week muchisimo

Well this week was great. had a lot of big events to start off the new year. my favorite was that I got to visit the temple! finally! only the visitors center but the mexico city temple is a lot bigger then the pictures make it seem. but the best part was we too 14 investigators with us so that was really nice. The spirit was really evident to say the least. Also its 2014! its crazy how time just flies. Had some great lessons this week. Me and my comp are really starting to click with bouncing ideas scriptures and thoughts off one another so its pretty fun. Also this week I climbed almost to the top of our mountain with the V's so that was cool although we had to turn back before we got to the radio towers because we had our food appointment. But it was still fun. Today we played football americano with the other white boys so that was really fun till I ran into the wall haha probably looked really funny. anyways I love being a missionary because I get to see the change in peoples lives. Its the most satisfying feeling. Always remember to pray, and stay on the winning side! thank you for everything,
Elder Tanquary 

No comments:

Post a Comment